Blog Archive

About


About me

I'm a producer,sound designer & audio engineer from Germany, I've been making music since 2006.      

Since then I've gotten the chance to work with countless Artists and producers.
Over the years I've been able to gain a large following online, getting my music heard by over 5 million people & working with artists like the CTE signed Slick Pulla , former G-Unit artist Young Buck & DJ Drama.

For a selection of artists and producer I've worked with thus far take a look at the Credit Section

Currently I am studying audio-engineering in college, I'm expected to receive my masters degree in 2015.

In addition to productions services I also offer custom Soundkits containing drums and complete instruments I made myself as well as mixing and mastering services for both artists and other producers.

If you want get in contact with me you can do so by writing an email to Pablo-dcologne@hotmail.de